Monday, October 20, 2008

Sonogram


Thank you to all of you who were praying for us and our sonogram. I have to admit I was very anxious about it, and wasn't really able to sleep much the night before. I think it's just because the longer you live, and the more babies you have, the more tragedy and sadness you become aware of. Thankfully, our sonogram went great. The baby measured perfectly, and all of her little parts looked good. And yes, we found out that it is a sweet, little girl!! We are VERY excited about having another girl, and so is Caleb. Surprisingly, when we asked him whether he wanted it to be a boy or a girl, he said, "I like having a sister. I want to have another sister!" So, he was happy about the results. Ellie doesn't seem to understand or care, but I know she is gong to love having a sister, especially so close in age.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you all. I am happy that she is healthy and that everything looked great on the songogram. I know that Caleb and Ellie are going to be great with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How exciting! We are happy for all of you and looking forward to meeting her ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to call you yesterday; wish I could have heard about this over the phone !! :) I know you tried to call on Friday; I was in Lubbock at a conference (tried to call you back yesterday). Then, my purse got stolen on Saturday.

    ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to meet her!! I'm so glad to hear that she is healthy! I'm excited for Caleb and Ellie to have a sister! And for Lindley to have TWO best friends!

    And, the name Benjamin is all ours until the next Skow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We are a bit partial to girls... Hope I can meet your angels one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel ... the older I get the more vulnerable I feel. It's not that anything has changed, just my awareness of how often things don't turn out ideally.

    I have a growing appreciation for how lovely my life is. Thanks Jesus for all the things I constantly take for granted. Especially for the miracle of good looking sonograms.

    ReplyDelete