Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crazymaker!

This week is a crazymaker! It feels like a lot of the energies and efforts of the last six months of my life have culminated into a 2 week period! Craziness! But I'm trying to enjoy the ride and not let the stress steal all of the joy from these blessed weeks. Our church, Brazos Fellowship, is hosting our FIRST EVER women's event this Friday! We are calling it "Uniquely Beautiful" and I can't wait to see what God does with it. We are planning on anywhere from 100 to 300 women attending. And then, on Saturday, Ellie is having her 4th birthday party!! Another princess party! I tried to scale down a bit this year, so I could manage it after the big event the night before. We'll see! (somehow an exclamation point ! is the only punctuation that seems appropriate for this entry! :)

God is so good to me. And I don't deserve one bit of it. Praise Him for giving me the most awesome husband and partner in the world. I could not handle my life without Dawson Wayne Skow. And He continues to bless me with peace, hope, excitement and abundant joy in the midst of the insanity.

Pictures coming soon of my big 4 year old.....and of my baby sister's engagement story.....and of flag football season......etc., etc., etc.

p.s. Just have to say--running and music are both awesome, cheap therapies! Last night, I cleaned my bathroom (for maybe the first time in the 4 months we've lived in this house?!?) until 12:45am, and loved every minute of it! Mostly thanks to my good friends, Kanye, Justin, Snoop, Salt N' Peppa, and few other goodies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment