Thursday, April 14, 2011

Healthy and Happy

I should be working on the material I'm presenting this weekend, but instead I am posting pictures. Oh well!! The blog needed to move past the puke. The Fab Five have all been healthy for more than a week now. Hallelujah! So we've been out and about; enjoying the beautiful Spring weather we've been blessed with. Caleb has started baseball, so we are busy with two games a week. And the girls and I have been shopping for wedding-related clothes and Easter dresses. So fun!

That's the cutest "Muckdog" I've ever seen.

Part of the cheer squad at his first game of the season!

Enjoying the well-earned slush

Are these girls "Hollywood" or what?! They came up with this pose all by themselves....they're like miniature Charlie's Angels or something?! :)

She is my heart.

She is my sunshine.

Ellie put this ensemble together herself, while Mom, Tracy, Lisa and I were trying on flip-flops! She has good taste! :)

God bless this sweet girl! She is full of drama :)

1 comment:

  1. so glad yall are past the puke! cuteness has now taken over! love seeing pictures of your precious kids! Can't believe how big they are!

    ReplyDelete