Thursday, April 15, 2010

My sweet, silly children

Two stories worth remembering.....

On Sunday, Caleb and Ellie were already in the car, and when I jumped in, Caleb immediately says to me, "Mommy, you need to tell Ellie to love aliens!" And I was confused, and asked for clarification. Then Caleb explains, "Ellie said she didn't like aliens, but God tells us to love everyone. So, she needs to love aliens." During the rest of the hurried ride to church, we had a very interesting conversation about aliens, God's creations and loving your enemies. :)

Then this morning, Ellie came in my room, while I was working on the computer (on this crazy consignment project!?!) and she is wearing her pajamas, boots, and a headband, and she says, "Mommy, come help me pack." I asked her where she was going, and she said, "I'm going on a vacation in the mountains at Canada." :) I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!! But I want to go with her!

Pictures coming tomorrow of fun new garden and the cutest little gardener coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are super creative....not surprising considering their mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys go to Canada, count me in :)

    Love ya! Can't wait for next weekend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete