Saturday, May 8, 2010

Still no pictures......

I HATE my computer. (and even as I type that I am reminded that I should be grateful to have a computer at all.......) But it still really sucks! Hence, the reason I haven't been blogging lately, because my computer won't let me upload any of my photos. Anyway, I still wanted to write down a few cute quotes of late....

Some of my favorite things in the world are my children's prayers, and Ellie has been cranking out some funny ones lately.....

Like a few days ago, she prayed at the dinner table, "Thank you God for the food, and thank you for our family, and thank you for saving me from the rats. Amen" I have no idea where this came from!! We don't have rats, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't been around any rats anywhere else....who knows? Hilarious!

She also prayed a day or two later, "Thank you God for Daddy, Thank you for Mommy, Thank you for Bubba and Addie. And thank you for the family I never had. Amen" I don't know if this is some alternative family that she's hoping to trade us in for one day or what?! But so cute!

I really do have some great pictures of Ellie's first dance recital, the kids' gardening, Adelyn dancing, etc. Hopefully, one day.....I'll be able to upload and post some.

Until then, God is great. And it seems like lately, He is allowing us to struggle in several ways and therefore, make us so dependent on Him. Challenging and hard, but His grace and provision continue to blow me away. Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Ellie is precious!! Can't wait for your computer to start working so we see some pictures. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete