Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Minute Friday--Gratitude

I am stealing this from my friend, Krista. Apparently there is a really cool "famous blogger" called Gypsy Mama, who does these Five Minute Friday posts. I might be forced to start reading her blog too. Anyway, I already felt my cup overflowing this evening, so this excuse to share came at a perfect time....

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my sweet family. We had an ordinary evening, but it was filled with several extraordinary moments. We had a free dinner at ChicFilA, played at a park, and then rented a Redbox movie....nothing exceptionally exciting. But we had the best time! I feel so blessed to have a family that I LOVE spending time with. I enjoy each of their precious personalities.

I love that my husband is my best friend. I love that he holds my hand when we walk, and leans over to kiss me when I give him the 'green light' look. :)

I love my son, and how full of life he is. He makes me laugh, a lot, and the way he loves his little sisters inspires me.

My sweet middle child has music in her soul. Her beautiful smile lightens up my most stressful moments. She is the epitome of compassion. I love her, love her, love her.

And my baby.....my crazy, happy, ornery, little baby....she is my sunshine. I love her little voice, her chubby little legs, her magical giggle. I had the sweetest time with her tonight, as I got her ready for bed. The joy she brings to my life is sometimes overwhelming.

Thank you, Father, for this family, of which I am completely undeserving. Every day is so full of love. I am so, so very grateful. My life of complete abundance is only possible by Your Grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment