Saturday, January 7, 2012

the three amigos....now minus one

God has been so good to me. Tonight I heard the song "Amazing Grace...His Grace flows down and covers me...." I LOVE that song. And it is so true! His amazing, beautiful, unending Grace flows down on me all the time. And one of the most awesome ways His Grace has blessed my life in the past couple of years is by giving me two friends who have become my sisters and partners in life. God brought each of these awesome women into my life through church, but my friendships with each of them grew individually first. And then, God provided opportunities for the three of us to spend time together and...Voila!! A perfect combo!

Holly and Kari are the kind of friends that build me up, challenge my faith, share my burdens and celebrate my successes. They have seen my ugliness, and they still love me anyway. And we can be SO silly together! I love it!! All three of us happen to be really awesome singers and dancers. :) Each of them is similar, yet very different from the other....and so together, they pretty much make up the perfect pair. But now....Kari is gone. She's not really gone, but she's moved 8, 507 miles away. And tonight, I miss her terribly. She, her awesome husband and her four crazy, sweet kids have gone to heal the hurting and save the lost. So, I feel like I can't pout too much about her leaving. But at the end of the day, I'm still broken hearted.




No comments:

Post a Comment