Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Open Door


This small town hick is now the proud owner of a US Passport! I didn't know if this day would ever come. I'm sure for most normal people, passports are common, normal things...like a driver's license. But to me, passports seem so exotic, something people in the movies have. :) Now, I have one. Lord, where you lead, I can now follow!

In addition, I have to share with the world that I also now have a bona fide ticket to fly all the way to Africa. We will be stopping in Belgium on our way. Even typing that, seems completely unbelievable.... my stops are usually made in Rockdale.....maybe Waco, if we are headed to the big city. I would've never believed that I would be making a "stop" in BELGIUM! Wow.

This trip is a testimony for God in many, many ways. Even the travel arrangements seem miraculous to me. Thank you, God, for making the way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment