Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now, I'm an athlete....




For anyone who knows me, the title of this blog post is an obvious joke. But I can at least now say I completed my first 5K......of course, I walked it......at a snail's pace......in the back of the crowd with the grandmas and the children..... But it was still an acommplishment. Plus I got to do it some of my favorite people--my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and one of my best friends in life. Plus, on top of all of that, it was to support a a great cause.

Aside from that, I am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS until I can call myself a "stay-at-home mom." I don't really like that particular phrase, so I'll have to think of something different. I just absolutely adore my kiddos, and I can't wait to be spending most of my time with them. I am just amazed that God has chosen to bless us with this opportunity. Don't get me wrong, we are going to be poor.....very poor. But I think my life is just going to be overflowing with joy, contentment and priceless moments with my babies that I will cherish forever.







2 comments: