Sunday, May 4, 2008




Ellie
and
Caleb
18months and 4 years
My two sun-kissed babies....I know they are gifts from God, but it is pictures like these that remind me how angelic they are. (Even though tonight, when Ellie offered her Bubba a good night's kiss, he offered her his foot, instead of his lips!!) No, really, sometimes, I can't believe how extraordinary my children are. (I know all moms feel this way, but that doesn't detract from it) I am so humbled that God has given me these two beautiful, wonderful children. I don't deserve them, and all of the other millions of blessings that God gives me. I am so thankful!! OK--I'll stop gushing. Just can't wait to be with them more!

3 comments:

  1. Very, cute and sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they are! We would love to see you guys the next time you are up here! I want to see those cuties in person (and you and Dawson, of course). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids are so darn cute! I'm so ready to have you as my neighbor. It would just be like eatin' banana pancakes all the time :) By the way, I think Waco is a perfect compromise place. I'm ready when you are!!!

    ReplyDelete