Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reminded

Just in case you haven't taken the time lately....the Bible is really full of some good stuff. It's so tragic that I let my Bible go untouched some days....too many days. But today I was reminded that it is a supernatural book. It holds within its pages life--true life. Praise God that He lets us have one or more, in different translations and a variety of colors. :) These days I feel like I am realizing more and more just how terrible and painful this world can be--but at the same time, God's glory seems to shine even brighter in contrast. wow.

1 comment:

  1. see, now this I can comment on!

    you are absolutely right about it being a living thing. thank you fervently for your thoughts on my post; you are also right that the enemy tries to hide truth from us. sometimes I just get too tired to fight him off anymore, and that is exactly when I need the voice of a friend to remind me of how much God blesses me.

    today I got to Psalm 18, also appropriately timed for my life today, and it praises God for his salvation, and for deliverance from that pesky deceiving enemy.

    all I can say is, that is one amazing living document.

    ReplyDelete