Monday, November 17, 2008

My Little 2 year old

Our beautiful daughter Ellie had her 2nd birthday a little over a week ago. It was a grand time. We spent her actual birthday together as a family, celebrating at Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch and then ending the day with cupcakes and a few family gifts. Then the next day, we had the birthday shin-dig, with mostly just family, and our best friends. The theme (since apparently you can't have a kid's birthday these days without "the almighty theme") was "Cowgirl" and she was definitely the cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen. We had a great time. I just can't believe my baby is already two. Times flies when you're having fun! Some pictures of the blessed event....
Big times at Chuck-E-Cheese
Concentrating on blowing...
Cutest cowgirl in the West
Awaiting the cake
Receiving 'Princess attire' from her Auntie Leah
A site I thought I would never see....my daughter, dressed up as a princess AND LOVING IT!

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable in her 'princess get-up'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was absolutely the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen. From the bow to the belt to the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, haven't checked in for quite some time. glad to see you haven't given up blogging! I love your pictures, and appreciate your comments on all the many aspects of life as a mom. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Ellie! I hope that she had a great birthday. She is just too cute in her princess outfit.

    ReplyDelete