Sunday, January 25, 2009

My baby is 5 years old!

Caleb's 5th birthday was this weekend, and I still can't believe it has come and gone. How can it be possible that my first, sweet, little baby is already 5 years old? Five just seems so old! I know for those of you whose babies are even older, it might not seem this way, but I feel like he is entering a whole new phase of his life. He's becoming a big brother to #2 little sister, he's starting to play sports and kindergarten is just around the corner. What's next--dating and graduation??

The time has gone by so fast. And Praise God--his first five years have been filled with so much love, laughter and happiness. He has brought us more joy than we ever thought possible. I am so proud to be his mommy, and I only pray his next five years will be just as wonderful and memorable as these past five. Some of my favorite pictures of my big boy...

Who knew such a little person could change your life so much!

He's always loved spaghetti :)

Always a cowboy at heart

So precious!

My little helper

The best big brother ever!

It's a hard job being this cute. :)

Such a ham...but with a bright future!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cole's birthday buddy! What a big boy you are now, Caleb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, precious little soul. I love the pictures! You all have done well...he is a keeper! Praise God for Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures! We have enjoyed getting to watch him grow up over the past five years and enjoyed being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how much growth and change happens in 5 years. And, I can't believe Caleb is 5 whole years old! We missed being at the party, and we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete