Thursday, June 4, 2009

No time for reflections...just cute pictures!

So, my computer/internet at home is dying and I am having MAJOR withdrawals!! I had to come up to Dawson's office finally to post this entry. I don't have a lot of time, so I can't share any of our funny, yet heart warming stories :), but I do want to share some cute recent pictures really quick.


This is Batgirl and Sir Caleb at their cousin, Sawyer's, birthday party! So cute!


Ellie thoroughly enjoyed Sawyer's birthday cake! :)


I love our family!! This was everyone chillin' at Sawyer's fun birthday party.


Caleb finished tee-ball. He loved it! We were so proud of him! (Notice the big boy haircut! Gone is the cute, whiteboy fro--and all those curls! It broke my heart!)

We went to Galveston with our extended family last weekend. It was soo much fun, even in spite of the jelly fish stings that Dawson and Ellie encountered (as well as Aunt Leah and Uncle Clint):) Good times!


The Galveston Gangstas--they are so cool!


How Adelyn spent most of her time at the beach....so peaceful :)


Daddy and his beach beauty


Officer Caleb and Officer Ellie at the "big rig" at the library



Adelyn is getting so big so fast....and so girlie! :)


So long for now.....hoping to get back on-line soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You are looking GREAT, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Caleb's haircut!! He looks so grown up!!!

    Very cute pictures; I am missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! I am glad you posted some pictures...I was wondering what you all were up to. I love Caleb's haircut...what a big boy. Maybe we can get together over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle...you look as gorgeous as ever and your kiddos are just adorable. i've missed you in blogland. hope the internet gets fixed soon!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete