Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Good Times

As always, a lot has been going on in the Skow house. We've been busy with school, work, tutoring, MDO, dance class, baseball games, small groups, MOPS, wedding showers, etc. The calendar has been overflowing. And as always, the trick to it all is keeping perspective and letting the blessings be blessings, not letting them become burdens.

God is so good. He is our Rock and our Peace in the middle of all of our craziness. I am so humbled by His generosity in our lives. Sometimes it's so hard to believe that He loves me....even when I'm dumb, and I whine, and I take His gifts for granted. He loves me through it all. Amazing.

I wanted to make sure I added some of our recent pictures, before too much time went by and I forgot.

Here are some recent favorites....

Some Easter pictures

Our Skow family

The motley crew celebrating Leah's birthday with the Spazmatics

Our favorite Uncle Clint, and his fan club! :)

A happy girl and her Poppy!

These girls will be forever friends! Sweet cousin love!!

Dawson and his sweet Granny, celebrating her 86th birthday!

The Fab Five

Hunting the eggs that afternoon with Daddy

My three greatest gifts

A huge part of our lives right now is getting Lisa ready to get MARRIED! Her wedding is June 18th, and it has been a whirlwind of showers and preparation these past couple of months. Here are some highlights.....

the bride-to-be with the parents

Sisters, Sisters....there were never such devoted sisters :)

One of her favorite presents! I can't remember who gave her this fabulous bag ...;)

Our true selves!

Two of my favorite girls

Shower #3 with family and hometown friends

Some beautiful Lively girls

a sweet baby and her MeMe

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment