Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beginnings of Summer

It's almost midnight. I should be sleeping. But I am waiting up for my boys. Dawson has a "basketball small group" on Thursday nights. He loves getting to play some b-ball, but he also truly ministers to all of the young guys that come out there. He buys them water bottles, prays with them, and basically ministers to whatever need comes up. This is one of the many, many reasons why I love my husband. However, the court they plan on is in a 'shadier' part of town, and since school has been out, he has allowed Caleb to join him. It is the highlight of Caleb's life, but it totally makes me nervous. Anyway, I am really tired, and I want to go to sleep....but I am waiting up to hug them both before going to bed. So, while I wait, I'm posting some recent favorite pictures from the past month.....


At the end of May, Ellie had her dance recital~ She was a bullfrog for once dance, and a grasshopper for another!! Ugly animals, but made for a super cute ballerina!

Pointing her sweet little toes

Ellie loves to dance, and she doesn't mind being on stage either...:)

Her ballet sponsors... they are some of her biggest fans!

We adore our little ballerina!

Now, Summer is here! I love having Caleb home with us. He is a super cool cat. And I know I am partial, but he really IS the BEST big brother I have EVER met! He is so sweet and kind to his little sisters. They both adore him, and he loves them right back. I love that he still plays with them so well! He isn't "too cool" for them....yet.

Summer Lovin' :)

We've been spending a lot of quality time with the sprinkler!

What can I say...my son is a freak!! He gets it from his Daddy! :)

So happy!

Such a mess!

This past weekend was my little sister's Bachelorette party. It was a twilight zone experience in some ways. But so much fun! Tracy planned it all. We stayed at a super cool resort in Montgomery, TX in an awesome little villa. We had some relaxing pool time, went out for a fun dinner, played some super silly games, and then enjoyed a lot of girl talk time. It was the perfect weekend! And proof that you can get a bunch of Jesus girls together and have a lot of silly fun, without regret!
Can you believe this is my baby....the first one I helped raise, before I had my own children....can't believe she's about to get married....

She was a Rhinestone Cowgirl for the night!!

We had a SUPER yummy dinner at Chuys. It was so fun!

This is after Leah and I played a fun game. We competed, and I won, of course!! I wish I could tell you more of the details, but I would probably end up shot! I LOVE my sister-in-law!!

The next morning, of all the Lively girls! Love these girls so much it hurts!

That's all for now...until the next therapy session....and I think there might be need for quite a few in the next 8 days leading up to the wedding?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment