Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thoughts for the Day


Some are taking this Swine Flu paranoia a little too far
(my sister sent this picture to me, pretty cute :)

So, here are some random thoughts...

1- What does it say about the state of your life when you are only changing outfits every 48 hours??

2- And within that 48 hours, hoping you remembered to brush your teeth at least once?!

3- Those 100 Calorie packs of cookies/crackers are meant to be eaten three at a time, right?

4- Why is it that every time I change Adelyn's dirty diapers these days, I feel like I'm competing in a rodeo event? Calf roping/steer wrestling?!?

5- Being quarantined/ostracized from society for 5 days is WAY TOO LONG! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to going to Kroger and Wal-Mart tomorrow.

6- Getting ready for a garage sale is a lot of work...but it's also kinda fun. Cleansing, organizing, getting to play "store", making some extra money so that we can go on a date night and buy Halloween costumes?!, etc.

7- The book "Crazy Love" is still kicking my butt. I think I want to read another one of his books, "Forgotten God" about the Holy Spirit. I love what Chan has to say and the way he says it, but the true concepts of 'Christianity' are so hard to live out every day!! So challenging!

8- I wish someone would hurry up and buy our mini-van. It breaks my heart to walk by her every day in the driveway.....

9- After we dropped off Dawson at work today, as we drove out of the parking lot, Ellie said, "My Daddy is so handsome." So sweet, and so true. My husband's pretty darn hot. :)

10- I REALLY hope we can actually get some sleep tonight....PLEASE GOD!


Cutest Lil' Aggie!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Piglet photo. Jesse happened to see it up, and laughed really hard.

    Speaking of J, he gave himself a bit of a self-cut today, which resulted in a more toned-down fro closer resembling Caleb. Or at least Caleb when he first got it cut in August.

    I miss the curls just like I miss Caleb's, but that boy is cute no matter what he has on his head!

    ReplyDelete