Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun with the Family

This past weekend my parents came into town, and we celebrated my Dad's 57th birthday and my parents' 34th anniversary! Wow! It was fun to talk with them this morning over breakfast about that momentous day 34 years ago. I'm so blessed to have parents who love each other, and who are committed to each other and their marriage.

It was a beautiful weekend for family time, so we picked out pumpkins, ate too much, and played outside. Here are some cute pictures from the weekend....


Cutie Patooties and pumpkins....was unable to get all of them to smile at the same time!


Adelyn's first pumpkin....


I think she loves her pumpkin. :)


But she loves her Memaw more!!


The boys playing football together....so cute!!


Ellie loves being a big sister and one of her favorite things is to help feed Adelyn...

sooo sweet!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin pictures. I think that by you giving Ellie the opportunity to feed Adelyn is allowing them to build a bond that is so sweet and will be remembered for a lifetime. You are doing a great job with those kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok seriously!! looking at your pictures makes my heart smile! you family is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete