Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun Questions

I stole this from another blog I sometimes read.....you are supposed to answer 8 questions, and then "tag" eight people to post the same questions and answer them. I know this is incredibly silly, but it's really late, so my 'mature' filter is barely working...if at all. So, just for fun.....

1. What brand of toilet paper do you use?
Whatever is on sale....

2. Who is the celebrity that you are most embarrassed to admit you have a crush on?
Taylor Lautner (had to google just to find out his name....but he's pretty hot....for a teenage werewolf! :)

3. What is your all time favorite movie?
White Christmas (with Annie and Parent Trap as a tie for 2nd!)

4. What store do you spend most of your paycheck?
The Mortgage/Bills store :/ But also Kroger or Wal-mart (used to be Target!)

5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Springhill Catfish Restaurant!!

6. What is your most favorite thing to do in the town you live in?
Other than hanging out with my family, it is going to a country dance hall....but I don't get to that very often anymore

7. Where is the best place you have been on vacation?
Estes Park on my honeymoon!

8. What is the most distant place you have visited?
San Francisco, CA for a teacher's conference

Now I'm supposed to tag 8 people.....Hmmm, who is going to read this?!....
Here it goes:
1. Missy Schrib
2. Katy Garner
3. Melissa Saunders
4. Becky Wilds
5. Kristen Plauschinat
6. Krista Burdine
7. Mandy Benedix
8. Sam Shields
Honorary 9th & 10th: Dani & Chris :)
(Jen, if you ever updated your crazy blog...I would've tagged you!?! :)

Have fun with it! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. you know I'm a faithful reader...

    will try to get to this in the next couple days! although the whole celeb, shopping, movies part are so not representative of anything about me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. white christmas is one of my favorite movie...have to watch it every year at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete