Monday, September 6, 2010

Things that I love (9-6-10 edition)

1. Having one-on-one time with my kids....getting to enjoy their personalities and have priceless, uninterrupted conversation
2. a clean house....and the peace that comes with it.
3. Sonic drinks....forever and ever, Amen.
4. Cooler weather...to be able to play outside and enjoy it
5. Seeing my parents love on my children...especially my Dad
6. Good books....right now, "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan
7. unbelievably awesome *** :)
8. working cars and phones!?!...ridiculous how dependent we are on these two things
9. listening to Adelyn "pray"....always wants her turn, but all I can make out is "amen"--absolutely precious!
10. when Dawson has the day off....love having him home with us!


The other day, Ellie and Dawson went on a "picnic date" and she just happened to perfectly match her 31 lunch tote. What great advertising!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment