Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Hero

I love my husband. He is so awesome. Dawson is truly my partner, in every sense of our lives...in parenting, in cooking, in cleaning, in managing our crazy lives...he is my partner. When I am crazy, he is calm. When I am sad, he is comforting. When I am joyful, he celebrates with me. He works hard to provide for us; he is an incredible listener; he finds joy in serving God's people; he is very patient and gracious with everyone; he is funny (even though I still think I'm funnier :); and he is the most loving, caring, involved father you will ever meet. I am so, so very grateful that God gave him to me. I can not imagine my life without him.

Just wanted to give the man a shout out... :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture and beautiful people! The Skow family is a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete