Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Little Firecracker turns 3!!

On Friday, our baby turned THREE YEARS OLD! My youngest child, the baby of our family, is now, no longer a "baby"; she's not even considered a "toddler"; she is now officially in the age group of "preschool". I have to mourn a little. (moment of sighing and tearing)

Adelyn Lively Skow is a wonder. Her middle name could not be more appropriate. She is FULL of LIFE. She makes my job, as a mother, so challenging.....but I would not want it any other way. She brings so much LOVE, so much JOY, so much LAUGHTER, so much ADVENTURE to my life. I love that our first two children were answers to prayers, part of our plans. And then our third baby, was just a gift that God chose to give us, the best kind of surprise. And she continues to surprise almost every day....


Happy, Happy, Happy Third Birthday, my sweet, sweet baby girl! I love you more than words could ever express. You are my beautiful little firecracker!!


No comments:

Post a Comment