Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun Times



Our little cowgirl! Ellie is enamored with Bubba's horsie right now. She loves wearing his boots and his hat, and going for an afternoon ride. Of course, she's very Hollywood too, so she needs her shades, even indoors.



And then there's the mud monster! Now, I will say that Daddy was the one who was supposed to be supervising this child while he was in the backyard. But I'm also not the kind of mama who minds dirt and mud. So, I thought it looked pretty cool when he walked INSIDE to show me this new look. Personally, I think that it is way better for a kid to be outside playing in the mud, then to be cooped up in the house watching Disney channel (which, oh my gosh--that damn disney channel is about to drive me crazy!!! I hate those stupid shows and Caleb loves them!) Please forgive the vulgar language, but I have very strong feelings about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed that with all of that mud that it doesn't look like he got any in all that hair.

    ReplyDelete