Monday, October 6, 2008

My AMAZING husband



I have to brag on my incredible husband!! This weekend, Dawson willingly and happily took care of our beautiful children so I could get away with my mom and sisters for a girls' weekend. It was so much fun! And I was so appreciative to him, especially since many men aren't brave enough to take on this intimidating task. However, it was the treatment after I got home that overwhelmed me. As the evening was winding down, I was on the phone with a friend, and I noticed Dawson walking back and forth to our room, seemingly trying to hide things. I was curious, but Dawson is not unaccustomed to strange behavior. :) Anyway, when I get off the phone, Dawson comes in, turns off the t.v and all the lights, and leads me to our room. (don't worry, i am editing) I walk in to our room full of candles and "spa music" and then realize he made me a bubble bath in the bathroom! He even straigthened up the bathroom, so the mood wasn't ruined by the piles of clothes and toys!! The rest of the evening included a foot rub while I was in the bath, as I told him all about my weekend. And then a full body HOUR long massage after the bath. It was heaven!! I kept thanking him and asking him why he was giving me such royal treatment, and he said he just wanted to welcome me home. Anyway, I know this is sappy, and maybe too personal to be blogging about, but I just wanted to tell the world what an awesome husband I have!

1 comment:

  1. You can't get much more personal than the tingling ky story. ;) I think it's great that Dawson did this and that you shared! He is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete