Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Picture perfect!

My sweet, precious baby girl will be turning one in two weeks. I can't believe it! And with this being our last baby, I'm wanting to make her 1st birthday celebration extra special. So, I bought her this cute little dress, ultimately for her party, but also to take pictures for her super cute invitations. Well, as pictures usually go with the little children, the photo shoot was a little crazy. Here are some of the more entertaining pictures....





I love her so much it hurts.

5 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is going to be one. Where does the time go? Happy early birthday to a precious little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drama in this photo shoot! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her invitations were absolutely adorable!!! You did a great job. She is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pictures.....my favorite one is the one right beneath the one where she is handing you the kleenex. Even though she is obviously not happy, I LOVE that picture and then the next where she throws herself on the floor! Such a beautiful baby! Hard to believe she is a year old already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3rd one down totally cracks me up. I want to use it and have the invite say "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to".... Hilarious pic. Love you.

    ReplyDelete