Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So much to share....not enough time to blog about it

I have several posts I'm trying to find time to do. I still haven't done an entry about Caleb's awesome army party. I've got two series of photos of Adelyn that are too priceless for words. And mounting anecdotes about my lovely, lively Ellie.

One about the argument, Caleb, her and I were having two nights ago. We were playing pretend, boys against girls. Caleb was shooting pretend nets on us, and Ellie was using her pretend knife to cut them off, and they were talking trash to each other the whole time. Ellie said that me and her were going to Bubba, but he said, "No way, I'm going to send my armies and jets to blast you. They have big guns!" And then Ellie said, "Oh yea--well I have Super girls, and they have big boots!" :) It was awesome! It is true that the right pair of boots can be very empowering. Love it!!

1 comment:

  1. it is so hard to find time to write all those amazing posts, isn't it! try to at least jot them in a journal for later on, it's amazing what you forget you were even thinking about two months ago.

    ReplyDelete