Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adelyn Lively Skow

Wow--I can't believe she is already one year old! I am in awe at how fast the year has gone. But of course, there have been days and NIGHTS during this past year that seemed like they lasted for eternity! It really has been the most amazing, challenging, rewarding and life-changing experience to be able to stay home with Adelyn every day of this last year. For both of my other babies, I had to return to work after just a couple of short months, but thanks to God's provision, I have been able to relish every month of Adelyn's life. It has been such a privilege to see her grow, and learn, and change. I have gotten to know her and everything about her. I have fallen deeper and deeper in love with her every day. She is my sunshine! I can't imagine our family without her. She completes the Fab Five! Thank you, God, for unexpected miracles. She is such a blessing to us, and to everyone who knows her.

Happy Birthday, my sweet angel. I love you more than words can express.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to sweet Adelyn! I can not believe she is already a year old. She is such a pretty little baby and has such a sweet little spirit. We are excited to see her grow over the next years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!! I absolutely cannot believe she is 1 year old!!! She is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Adelyn! Can it really be a year? I remember the day she came home with you all! I love the birthday pancake by the way, I'm going to borrow that! :) God bless ya'll and your precious family and we hope to see you soon. I wanted to tell you that I was observing some kindergarten classes at Creekview and sat in on Caleb's class and he is such a sweet boy! (but you definitely already know that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Adelyn! Such beautiful big eyes. I love what you said about getting to know your child so much better when you are with them each day....I think about that often now that I have more time with J, so fortunate!

    ReplyDelete