Friday, November 5, 2010

(a late) Thankful Thursday

I've decided I want to do Thankful Thursdays too on my blog this month.....and maybe continue it beyond that. But I'm a little late with this first one. Oh well!

God continues to bless my socks off. But "blog time" is short today with a full to-do list left, so I'm going to start with a quick list:

1- Without God, I am nothing. He is the ONLY reason I have any good thing. I am so....there honestly are not words to describe how grateful I am to God.

2- I'm so grateful for my incredible husband. He is my rock. I could not be the mother, the minister, the friend, the sister that I am without him. He loves me like no one else can or ever could. He is the best person I have ever known.

3- My three beautiful children are the sunshine of my life. I am so thankful to be their mommy.

4- I love my two sisters. They are my ultimate accountability. They help me to be a better person. I am so thankful for Tracy and Lisa.

5- I am so thankful to God for getting me to this day. Thank you God, for blessing me and help me to pour out these blessings on others.

Alright....now Mr. 5K, I will see you in the morning! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow. Kick that 5k's butt! Can I say that on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that 5K was empowering! Thanks again for your passionate, inspiring words on Thursday. I am so blessed to count you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete