Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beware of "Pwizes"

Today, we were driving around after Adelyn's doctor's appointment (I swear, I need a frequent flyer card for UPA. I visit there more than I visit just about anywhere.....) Anyway, Ellie and Adelyn were in the backseat, and this is how the conversation goes....

Ellie: Mommy, my have a pwize(surprise) for you!
(sounding so cute and sweet)

Me: Oh yea...
(trying to sound excited)

Ellie: And its ucky!
(she says as I see her, in the rearview mirror, rolling something between her fingers)

Me: Ellie, is that a boogie?

Ellie: YES!! Pwize!

I couldn't help but start laughing hysterically. She is something else! I LOVE that kid!!

A beautiful girl, posing with a pretty flower we got from Nonny....

Hammin' it up!

This is what Ellie was doing at Bubba's basketball practice....she was 'reading about Jesus.'

And looking glamorous while doing it :)

And this is my little angel trying to steal some of mommy's jewelry....

Caught red-handed, but feeling no shame! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a precious, absolutely adorable kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie! I hope that all went well at the dr and everyone will be feeling great for the party this weekend. See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete