Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Psalm today

I am weak.



I am a mess.



But God is strong.



God is Beautiful.



God is so very merciful.


I went jogging for the first time in about three months today. And God used that time of running and worshipping to cleanse my soul. I had forgotten how good it feels to let God cleanse your soul. I have found that there are a few conduits that God uses to cleanse my soul. Nature. Sustained Quiet. Worship. Running. Laughter. Crying. Awesomely enough, He used a combination of all of those today.


All this pain        
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life    
Could really
Change at all

All  this earth
Could all that is lost
Ever be found
Could a garden come up from this
Ground at all

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things
Out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us

All around                    
Hope is springing up 
From this old ground
Out of chaos life is being
Found   in  You


You make me new. You are making me new.

You make beautiful things.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment