Sunday, April 29, 2012

The inner circle is shrinking.....

Unfortunately, this isn't one of the cute, light-hearted posts about my adorable children.  This one is more on the therapeutic side. 

First, it was this one...

and then about 6 months later, it was this one...

and now today, only four months later, it's this one...

Yes- that's 3....THREE of the closest women in my life who have moved away in the past year.  Three sisters....two biological, one of the soul, who have left. 

I know that God moved them.  He has big plans for them all...

But setting that truth aside for just a second....I just want to say that it sucks.

Praise God that modern technology allows me to keep in touch with these beautiful women.  But I want to be able to SEE these women whenever I want.  I want to share Sonic happy hour with them.  I want to keep them on my "emergency contact list."  I want to live my daily life with them!!

I know this kind of whiny, self-pitying, complaining is not attractive.  And it's selfish....  But it's helping a little bit. 

I miss my girls.  

However, I am also very grateful to have these three extraordinary women in my life.  Each of them bless me so much.  Now, I count down the days until I squeeze each of them again! (One- hopefully tomorrow!  Another in twelve days!  And the other....70 days and counting!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment