Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ode To Caleb Wayne-Part 1

Tonight my baby boy is sleeping soundly in his bed...with his sister. They have a bunk bed, but they choose to sleep together. It's so sweet! One of my greatest fears is that after a week of Kindergarten, he'll think he's too cool to sleep with his little sister. ?!?

I can distinctly remember being at home with Caleb on maternity leave, back when my whole world revolved around one little baby. And I would think about how cool it would be when he started crawling, or talking, or walking. And then how it seemed like millions of years away when he would start school....










and now he starts tomorrow.....wow. God, help me.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet entry! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers as that handsome young man starts school today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. i fed that little guy and drove him around in your truck...back when you just had the one kid. crazy.

    hope you are doing well!


    oh...and I got a job as a construction supervisor for Habitat for Humanity!

    ReplyDelete