Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Pretty Little Princess

A short three years ago....




My sweet Ellie turned 3 years old last weekend! It's crazy how time flies! But it's so different with her than it was with Caleb. When Caleb turned three, I remember thinking that I couldn't believe my baby was already so old. But with Ellie, I feel like she should be turning 12 or 13 ! She is already so sassy, and seems too grown-up. But she is also as sweet, and funny, and beautiful as she can be. She is such a blessing in our lives.

She is obsessed with everything princess and fairy right now, so it was no surprise when she requested a "Princess party." We decided to do a dress-up fashion show, and let all the girls dress up like princesses. My sweet sisters magically transformed Addie's nursery into a fairy tale dressing room. It was so much fun! Dawson and I made a princess castle cake....which definitely looked homeade, but Ellie loved it and that's all that mattered. Overall it was a big success, mainly because of the time we got to spend with our awesome friends and family.

Pictures from the big day....


My beautiful little princess....my precious gift.

3 comments:

  1. she is so precious! I love her little princess loving personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a princess party!!! :) you are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!I am super impressed with the idea, the dressing room, and the cake!! You did an amazing job giving Ellie a fairy tale birthday!!

    ReplyDelete